Friday, May 20, 2011

Hello Everyone!

Hey everyone! I've started a new blog! I used to run a Vikings website called "Lemke's Lot", but have now devoted myself to Vikings Gab and Land Of 10,000 Takes. If you did not know already, I interview Vikings players quite often, and thought it would be a cool idea to start a blog solely dedicated to my Vikings interviews. This way I can write my news articles on the other two Vikings sites I just mentioned, and still have a blog where I can post my interviews in the process. I will also try to keep track of quotes from Vikings players regarding current issues and post those as well. Lemke's Lot had a good run, but I am very happy to be a part of Vikings Gab and Land Of 10,000 Takes, and now my new site, Vikings Spotlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment